ONE
|
|
| Stuffed Peppers |
Stuffed Peppers!! To me, these just taste like summer. We tend to make these often in the summer as an appetizer when we are grilling out or having friends over. I made these this week, because even though its technically still spring, I'm so close to being on summer vacation from school, I have summer on my mind! You can see my recipe for these peppers here.
TWO
![]() |
| Ahh... light at the end of my grad school tunnel! |
THREE
![]() |
FOUR
![]() |
| Melissa Ethridge |
This is my 4th and final favorite for the week! This weekend my mom, my cousin, my aunt, and I are going to the Melissa Ethridge concert! My mom and aunt both really love her. I can't say that I am a mega, lifetime fan or anything, but I do know and like several of her songs. I'm mostly excited to get some girl time with a few of my favorite ladies! My mom and I both have birthdays next week, and we decided that in lieu of exchanging gifts, we would just go to the concert, have dinner, and spend the day together. To me, this is the best gift! Life is so busy, and it seems that girls days with my momma are few and far between. Looking forward to this all week has definitely been a favorite for me.
As you can tell, this week was a busy one for me! One final to complete, a girls dinner and shopping with a friend, and one more final to prepare for. This weekend I am volunteering at my alma mater's college graduation, and attending the Melissa Ethridge concert with a few of my favorite ladies. Happy friday everyone! I hope your week was great and your weekend is even better!





No comments:
Post a Comment