Making the zoodles was super easy. Here's what I did:
Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Cut off both ends of the zucchini, and *spiral it. See below for spiraling instructions.
| Here's what my zoodles looked like on my baking sheet. |
| I bought this garlic salt and parsley combination from Aldi, and this is what I sprinkled on my zoodles. |
One medium sized zucchini was enough for Lee and I, but we didn't have any sides or bread with it (which we normally would when eating pasta), so I'd say one medium zucchini can feed 2-3 adults.If you're pairing it with my garlic alfredo sauce recipe, I would say you probably want 2 medium zucchini to use up all of the sauce, and that could serve 4-6 adults depending if you're serving your 'pasta' with a side salad, garlic bread, etc.
| Here's my final product: Chicken, spinach, and zoodle alfredo. |
*I ordered this spiraler from Amazon, and so far I really like it. It is small, so it doesn't take up a ton of room in my cabinet, and spiraling my zucchini was super easy. It also comes with this little brush that makes the spiraler easy to clean. The only downfall is that because it is small, I will not be able to spiral my larger zucchinis unless I cut them into smaller chunks. I haven't tried that yet, but I'll follow up and let you know how it goes once I do.
No comments:
Post a Comment