What we're eating this week:
Tuesday: Spaghetti and meatballs. Had to break out our toaster oven because the oven is making our house too hot with no AC on yet
Wednesday: I'll be teaching my usual night class, so Lee and Liam will have leftover spaghetti. I always try to plan to have leftovers or something easy for them on Wednesday nights.
Thursday: Grilled pork chops and sunflower crunch salad.
Friday: Grilled steak, Brussels sprouts, and sweet potatoes
Saturday: Easter with Lee's family
Sunday: grilled teriyaki chicken and veggies, rice, and crab Rangoon
What I'm reminiscing about:
What I'm loving:
What we've been up to:
- Taken my niece and nephew skiing at Paoli Peaks
- Lee and I took an adults only trip to Phoenix, AZ for a conference
- Spent another weekend in March with my niece and nephew. We went to Sky Zone and spent an evening playing Ticket to Ride
- Celebrated Easter with my family, and have one more Easter celebration coming up this weekend with Lee's family
- Completed teaching my first accelerated course at work, and also had my first teaching evaluation. Both went well!
- Visited my grandparents in St. Louis
- Took a weekend trip to Chicago to celebrate my bff's son's 1st birthday. It's so fun to watch our babies grow up at the same time.
- Took Liam to his first St. Louis Cardinal's game!
What I'm dreading:
What I'm working on:
What I'm excited about:
What I'm watching/reading:
What I'm listening to:
What I'm wearing:
What I'm doing this weekend:
.
What I'm looking forward to next month:
| Can't wait to spend my days with this cutie. |
What else is new:
Happy Wednesday, everyone!



No comments:
Post a Comment